Considering your work options? Ready to take the next step in your career? We’re here to help.
At the Johnson Group, we’re always ready to talk to you about growing and developing your career. With our strong links to government agencies and training services, we know what study courses can give you the solid footing you need to be successful.
Whether you’re a recent graduate wanting to kick-start your career in policy, or an experienced public servant getting ready to take the step from analyst to manager, we can give you insightful advice on ways to manage your development.
We can provide a range of assistance, including:
- resume tips and interview coaching
- advice on career development
- recommendations for training programs and courses
- networking opportunities
- formal introductions to business contacts
- referrals to other recruitment agencies or government contacts
- news on movement and changes within the public sector
- information about work in various government agencies
We partner with several career management professionals who can provide specialised career management options for you.
To contact us about career development and guidance advice, send us an email or call us on 04 473 6699.