Considering your work options? Ready to take the next step in your career? We’re here to help.
At the Johnson Group, we’re always ready to talk to you how to grow and develop your career. With our strong links to local and central government and the private companies working in the infrastructure industry, we know what study courses can give you the solid footing you need to be successful.
Whether you’re a recent graduate wanting to kick-start your career in the infrastructure industry, or an experienced engineer getting ready to take the step from a middle to senior management role, we can give you insightful advice on ways to manage your development.
We can provide a range of assistance, including:
- resume tips and interview coaching
- advice on career development
- recommendations for training programs and courses
- networking opportunities
- formal introductions to business contacts
- referrals to other recruitment agencies or government contacts
- news on movement and changes within the infrastructure industry
We partner with several career management professionals who can provide specialised career management options for you.
To contact us about career development and guidance advice, email us on email@example.com or call us on 04 473 6699.