Considering your work options? Ready to take the next step in your legal career? We’re here to help.
At The Johnson Group we’re always ready to talk to you about growing and developing your legal career. With our understanding of how to further career in public, private or corporate law, we know what study courses to take or career experience to gain to give you the solid footing you need to be successful.
Whether you're a recent graduate wanting to kick-start their career in law, or an experienced lawyer getting ready to take the step to senior or partner, we can give you insightful advice on ways to manage your development.
We can provide a range of assistance, including:
- Resume tips and interview coaching
- Advice on career development
- Recommendations for training programs and courses
- Networking opportunities
- Formal introductions to business contacts
- Referrals to other recruitment agencies or government contacts
- News on movement and changes within the public sector
- Information about work in various government agencies
We partner with several career management professionals who can provide specialised career management options for you.
To contact us about career development and guidance advice, email us on email@example.com or call us on 04 473 6699.